- Location: Gymnasium and Aquatic Facility
148 Oviedo Boulevard
Oviedo, FL 32765
- Dates: May 30 to August 4, 2017
- Registration: Monday, March 6, 2017, registration will be accepted until the Thursday before each session or until each session is full
- Time: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fees per week:
- $140 Resident
- $160 Non-Resident Member
- $180 Non-Resident
- Ages: 6 to 13
Contact the camp at 407-971-5565 or 407-971-5571 for additional details.
Adventure Camp Daily Schedule
- Early Drop-Off: 7:30 to 8 a.m.
- Pre-Camp Begins: 8 to 9 a.m.
- Camp Begins: 9 a.m.
- Camp Ends: 4 p.m.
- Pick-Up: 4 to 5 p.m.
- After Camp Care: 5 to 6 p.m.
- Pick-Up: No Later than 6 p.m.
Late Pick-Up Policy
- 6:01 to 6:15 p.m.: $5
- After 6:15 p.m.: $1 a minute
Please Note: A $5 per day fee will be charged for Early Drop and After Camp Care. This fee will be charged everyday for anyone authorized to drop off between 7:30 to 8 a.m. or pick-up between 5 and 6 p.m.
Adventure Camp Weeks
- Week 1: May 30 to June 2 Fun Day Week (No camp Monday, May 29)
- Week 2: June 5 to 9
- Week 3: June 12 to 16
- Week 4: June 19 to 23
- Week 5: June 26 to 30
- Week 6: July 3, 5 to 7 Fun Day Week (No camp Tuesday, July 4)
- Week 7: July 10 to 14
- Week 8: July 17 to 21
- Week 9: July 24 to 28
- Week 10: July 31 to August 4 Fun Day Week
- Oviedo Recreation and Parks is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Please do not bring valuables into the facility.
- No gum in the gymnasium.
- No fighting.
- No swearing.
- No hanging on rims.
- Water bottles only! No food or drinks (except for water) will be allowed in the gymnasium.
- No black marking soles.
- Jewelry is not allowed. This includes earrings, necklaces, rings, watches, rubber bands, etc.
- All parents or legal guardians must sign in and out his or her child each day of camp. Photo identification is required!
- All children will be swim tested, prior to entering the swimming pool. Life jackets will be available.
- No horseplay on the premises.
- Have Fun!