This summer camp will be held at the Oviedo Gymnasium, which is located at:
148 Oviedo Boulevard
Oviedo, FL 32765
- Oviedo Residents: $140
- Non-Resident Member: $160
- Non- Oviedo Residents: $180
Registration for Volleyball Camp: Monday, March 6, 2017. Registration will be accepted until the Friday before each session OR until each session is full.
Maximum number of registrations per week will not exceed 80. If the number of registrations is below 20, session transfers or reimbursements will be made.
- Session 1: June 5 to 9
- Session 2: June 12 to 16
- Session 3: June 26 to 30
- Early Drop: 7:30 to 8 a.m.
- Drop-Off: 8 to 9 a.m.
- Camp Begins: 9 a.m.
- Camp Ends: 4 p.m.
- Pick-Up: No Later than 5 p.m.
- After-Camp Care: 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Note: A $5 per day fee will be charged for Early Drop Off and After Camp Care. This fee will be charged everyday for anyone authorized to drop off between 7:30 to 8 a.m. or pick-up between 5 to 6 p.m.
Lunch and snacks will not be provided! Campers should bring money to buy a value meal or snacks from the concession stand. The cost will be no more than $5 per day for lunch. Campers may bring their own lunch or snacks but refrigeration will not be provided.
This basic skills camp is designed to teach the fundamentals of volleyball to young players at all levels. Skills such as serving, passing, hitting and team building will be covered. These skills will be coached by Tom Tagye.
- Girls and boys, 7 to 14 years old
- Volleyball and t-shirt
- Individual and team awards
For more information or questions please contact the Gym at 407-971-5565
- Oviedo Recreation and Parks is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Please do not bring valuables into the facility.
- No gum in the gymnasium
- No fighting.
- No swearing.
- No hanging on rims.
- Water bottles only! No food or drinks (except for water) will be allowed in the gymnasium.
- No black marking soles.
- Jewelry is not allowed. This includes earrings, necklaces, rings, watches, rubber bands, etc.
- All parents or legal guardians must sign in and out his or her child each day of camp. Photo identification is required!
- All children will be swim tested, prior to entering the swimming pool. Life jackets will be available.
- No horseplay on the premises.
- Have Fun!