Oviedo Information

General Oviedo Police Information

  • strict warning: Static function SimpleListFilterParent::get_filter_form() should not be abstract in /home/oviedofl/public_html/sites/all/modules/simplelist/SimpleListFilterParent.php on line 15.
  • strict warning: Static function SimpleListFilterParent::get_filter_form_validate() should not be abstract in /home/oviedofl/public_html/sites/all/modules/simplelist/SimpleListFilterParent.php on line 16.
  • strict warning: Static function SimpleListFilterParent::get_filter_form_submit() should not be abstract in /home/oviedofl/public_html/sites/all/modules/simplelist/SimpleListFilterParent.php on line 17.
  • strict warning: Static function SimpleListFilterParent::clear_existing_settings() should not be abstract in /home/oviedofl/public_html/sites/all/modules/simplelist/SimpleListFilterParent.php on line 18.
  • strict warning: Static function SimpleListDisplayParent::get_display_form() should not be abstract in /home/oviedofl/public_html/sites/all/modules/simplelist/SimpleListDisplayParent.php on line 109.
  • strict warning: Static function SimpleListDisplayParent::clear_existing_settings() should not be abstract in /home/oviedofl/public_html/sites/all/modules/simplelist/SimpleListDisplayParent.php on line 111.

Where is the Oviedo Police Department located?
The Police Department is located east of State Road 434 (Alafaya Trail) at 300 Alexandria Boulevard in the Public Safety Building, next to City Hall.

How do I receive Community Alerts?  Click Here

What is the Non Emergency Police Contact Number?
The Oviedo Police non emergency number is 407-971-5700.

How do I get a copy of a crime or accident report?

Contact the Records Section at (407) 971-5725 between 8:00 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Traffic crash reports are obtained on line only at https://ecrash.lexisnexis.com 

Who do you contact to get more information on the Neighborhood Watch Program?
Contact our Community Relations Officer at 971-5708. When you are planning to be away from your residence for an extended period of time a House Watch request can be filled out and submitted at our Records section during normal business hours (or to Dispatch after normal business hours).

How do I apply for a concealed weapons permit?
Contact the Secretary of State, Division of Licensing at (407) 245-0883 or click on the Web link to the Secretary of State's website. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information as well as the application to apply for a concealed weapons permit.

How do I apply for a Police Officer or other position with the Oviedo Police Department?
To apply to be a Police Officer you must have graduated or be about to graduate from an academy in the State of Florida. To complete processing and be hired you already must have passed the state certification exam. For further information on career opportunities as a law enforcement officer, dispatcher or other position with the Oviedo Police Department, please visit our Career Opportunities page.