1600 Lockwood Boulevard
Riverside Pool is an eight lane, 25 yard pool which is heated in the colder months. Riverside is home to all of Oviedo Aquatics Group Swim Lessons, the Hagerty Huskies Swimming and Water Polo teams and many aquatic programs!
Riverside pool is a public and family friendly facility. Riverside Pool is a seasonal pool and open to the public in the summer months only.
Daily Admission Fee Schedule:
$2 - Oviedo Residents
$2.50 - Non-Resident Member
$4 - Non-Resident
Pool Passes Fee Schedule:
2 Month Pool Pass
$50 - Oviedo Resident
$80 - Non-Resident Member
$100 - Non-Resident
$75 - Oviedo Resident
$135 - Non-Resident Member
$165 - Non-Resident
12 Month Pool Pass
$250 - Oviedo Resident
$450 - Non-Resident Member
$540 - Non-Resident
$300 - Oviedo Resident
$540 - Non-Resident Member
$650 - Non-Resident
Pool passes are accepted at either facility.
Oviedo Residents are persons that reside within the corporate city limits, not simply have an Oviedo mailing address. During Oviedo Resident times everyone in your party must reside within the city limits of Oviedo.
General Pool Rules:
- Everyone entering the pool gate must pay pool admission
- Children 9 and under must have a paying adult with them
- Children 3 and under must have an adult within arms reach in the pool
- For the safety of all swimmers, NO FLOATATION DEVICES, except Coast Guard approved lifejackets
- Outside food or drink is not permitted inside the pool gates
- Children not potty trained must wear a swim diaper
- No running on the pool deck
- Horseplay is not permitted
- No diving
- Lap lanes are for lap swimming only
- Swim equipment is to be used for lap swimmers only
- All patrons must adhere to lifeguard instructions
Riverside Pool is a Junior Olympic Size pool with eight lap lanes and two sets of stairs. In June, July and August, all lap lanes are removed from the pool. Riverside Pool also has a handicap lift for any patrons needing assistance into the pool.