Welcome to the City of Oviedo Citizen Request and Tracking system. This is an online service that allows citizens to submit complaints or requests for city services to the appropriate City Department. The Citizen can monitor the status of the request through completion by setting up an account. It is not necessary to set up an account to report an issue or to make a request.
The Citizen Request and Tracking system enables citizens to report potential problems, concerns, or areas of improvements such as:
- Traffic issues (signage, traffic signals, etc.)
- Trash Collection & Recycling
- Street & Road Issues (potholes, sidewalk repair, street sweeping, etc.)
- Public Landscape Issues (fallen trees, overgrowth, etc.)
- General Issues (graffiti, rodents, etc.)
- Request City Services
Please Note that in order to use our Online Services, you must have
- Internet Browser (Explorer, Netscape, etc.) must be capable of 128-bit encryption.
NEW USERS: (If you wish to set up an account)
- Create an Account ID which must be at least four characters long
- Create a PIN which must be at least four characters long
- All fields with an asterisk * are required.
- You must have a valid email address.
- You will receive an email to complete the activation process.
- After your account has been activated, you can submit your request.
RETURNING USERS: (To check the status of your request)
- Check the status of your request.
- Submit new request.
- Review existing cases and resubmit them with additional information.
- Update your user account information
- Contact Us