Management Services Department
The Management Services Department is responsible for coordinating and directing the development of the City’s Annual Operating Budget and the five-year Capital Improvement Program (CIP). Oversite of Strategic Planning and Communications are managed within this department.
Management Services primary responsibilities are:
- Monitoring Revenues and Expenditures on a budget basis
- Administration of the City's five - year Capital Improvement Program
- Coordination and implementation of the on-going Strategic Plan.
- The City participates in the Florida Benchmarking Consortium (FBC), recording and comparing standards as established by Florida city/county performance measurements.
- The Communications Program reports to the EOC (emergency operations); maintains the city website; coordinates the interface between SGTV, Brighthouse Networks and the city. Creates and publishes various informational news letters, brochures and disseminates information to news media.
- Coordinates and provides technical assistance to the City Manager, Elected Officials and City Staff.
Publications of the Management Services Department can be found on the "Budget and Other Publications/Reports" pages of the City's website. To go to the publications page, click here
The Management Services Director is Robin R Hayes. Ms. Hayes can be reached at 407-971-5508 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Services Department location: Second Floor of City Hall, 400 Alexandria Blvd.