enjoy 30,000 square feet of lighted skate park with street course and bowls. The office area is adjacent to Riverside Park.
HELMET WITH CHIN STRAP REQUIRED FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS under age 18 - RENTAL HELMETS ARE AVAILABLE.
skateboards, skates, scooters, bikes and wheelchairs welcome!
- Monday through Friday: 3:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 12 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Sunday: 2:00 - 7:45 p.m.
Cash or credit/debit (Visa or Mastercard only).
daily FEE SCHEDULE
Resident Member: $5
Resident Non-Member: $6
Non-Resident Member: $7
Non-Resident Non-Member: $8
College Wednesday: Only $4 with your Student ID!
One Month Unlimited Pass-Skateboard, scooter & BMX
- $35 / Resident Members
- $45 / Resident Non-Members
- $45 / Non-Resident Members
- $60 / Non-Resident Non-Members
12 Month Unlimited Pass-Skateboard, SCOOTER & BMX
- $180 / Resident Members
- $240 / Resident Non-Members
- $240 / Non-Resident Members
- $300 / Non-Resident Non-Members
6 visit punch pass-SKATEBOARD, SCOOTER & BMX
- $25 / Resident Members
- $30 / Resident Non-Members
- $35 / Non-Resident Members
- $40 / Non-Resident Non-Members
- No activities will be permitted when the skating surface is wet.
- The use of drugs, alcohol, profanity, abusive language/behavior and/or vandalism is strictly prohibited.
- Everyone must have a properly completed waiver before skating, biking, scootering (Located Below).
- Session times start and finish promptly at designated times!
- Failure to comply with rules will result in loss of skate park privileges.
- Rippin’ Riverside Skate Park requires the use of a helmet (with chin strap) at all times for those under the age of 18. Use of elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards are recommended, but not required for skaters 10 and under.
- Anyone entering the skate park must pay an admission fee.
- Minimum age: 5 years
If the Skate Park, BMX, Scooter Waiver is not signed in front of a Rippin’ Riverside staff member the waiver must be notarized. Call 407-971-5575 for a copy of the form or visit Riverside Park.