Registration will begin March 6, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- Location: Gymnasium and Aquatic Facility
148 Oviedo Boulevard
Oviedo, FL 32765
- Time: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fees per week:
- Resident Members $200
- Resident Non-Member $245
- Non-Resident Members: $220
- Non-Resident Non-Members: $285
- Ages: 6 to 13
Adventure Camp Daily Schedule
- Pre-Camp Begins: 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Camp Begins: 9 a.m.
- Camp Ends: 4:30 p.m.
- After Camp Care: 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pick-Up: No later than 6 p.m.
Late Pick-Up Policy
- 6:01 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.: $5
- After 6:15 p.m.: $1 per minute
Adventure Camp Weeks:
Week 1: May 30th – June 2nd Week 6: July 3rd - 7th – FUN WEEK!
- Summer Kickoff – FUN WEEK! - Stars and Stripes!
Week 2: June 5th – 9th Week 7: July 10th – 14th
- Out of this World! - Into the Jungle!
Week 3: June 12th – 16th Week 8: July 17th – 21st
- Beach Week! - Shark Week!
Week 4: June 19th – 23rd Week 9: July 24th – 28th
- Under the Big Top! - Summer Camp Olympics!
Week 5: June 26th – 30th Week 10: July 31st – August 4th
- Color Wars! - Back at the Barnyard - FUN WEEK!
*No Camp May 29th and July 4th, 2023 due to City Holidays!
*No Field Trips on FUN WEEKS!
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Please do not bring valuables into the facility.
- No gum in the gymnasium.
- No fighting.
- No swearing.
- No hanging on rims.
- Water bottles only! No food or drinks (except for water) will be allowed in the gymnasium.
- No black marking soles.
- Jewelry is not allowed. This includes earrings, necklaces, rings, watches, rubber bands, etc.
- All parents or legal guardians must sign in and sign out his or her child each day of camp. Photo identification is required!
- All children will be swim tested, prior to entering the swimming pool. Life jackets will be available.
- No horseplay on the premises.
- Have fun!