About the Program
Oviedo Aquatics offers American Red Cross Swim Lessons to participants from 6 months to adults. All Instructors are American Red Cross certified Water Safety Instructors. SNAP Swim Lessons are designed for swimmers of all special needs. Each private session consist of 4 one-on-one classes; 20 minutes long.
During the Spring months of March, April, and May, SNAP Swim Lessons and registration will be held at the Riverside Pool. Registration begins at the same time as the Group Swim Lessons.
The cost for each session (all 4 lessons) is:
- $72 / Oviedo Resident Members
- $87 / Oviedo Resident Non Members
- $87 / Non Resident Members
- $115 / Non Resident Non Members
- Prices are subject to change