CITY-PROVIDED RECLAIMED WATER IRRIGATION SCHEDULE
SPRING/SUMMER/FALL - Daylight Savings Time (Spring Forward)
- Homes with odd number addresses or no addresses: Wednesday and Saturday
- Homes with even number addresses: Thursday and Sunday
- Non-residential properties: Tuesday and Friday
EASTERN STANDARD TIME (Winter Months)
- Homes with odd number addresses or no addresses: Saturday
- Homes with even number addresses: Sunday
- Non-Residential properties: Tuesday
Water use IS restricted between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
These restrictions apply to all municipal water users, including, all City of Oviedo alternative, surface and potable water users.
The City recommends reclaimed water use by limited to no more than two (2) days a week.
City reclaimed water irrigation is twice per week on a year-round basis on the Daylight Savings Schedule.
If you have any questions, please call the City of Oviedo at 407-971-5691.