Substance Abuse and Mental Health Resources
SUBSTANCE ABUSE RESOURCES
- Seminole County Sheriff’s Office offers a robust list of assistance programs for substance abuse on their website, including websites for Narcotics Anonymous and SmartRecovery.org; these organizations offer online resources for substance abuse and mental health during this time of social distancing. Available tools include online communities with 24/7 chatrooms, Skype and Zoom virtual meetings, recovery journals and more.
- If you or someone you know has questions about opioids or is in need of treatment assistance, please call our non emergency line at (407) 665-6650 or email email@example.com.
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
- National Alliance of Mental Illness of Greater Orlando
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness, a non-profit service organization offering mental health-related resources and information, has a local chapter
- Find programs, services, events and community resources at NAMIGO.org or contact 407-253-1900, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hispanic Family Counseling
- Hispanic Family Counseling offers mental health services tailored to the specific needs of the Hispanic community
- Telehealth services are available
- Visit HispaFam.com or call (407) 382-9079 for more information
- True Health
- Visit MyTrueHealth.org for any assistance.
- Heart of Florida United Way 211
- Heart of Florida United Way 211 Information and Referral Crisis Line can connect residents to information about available resources in the community
- Whether it’s finding out the location of the nearest food pantry or seeking information related to the virus, 211 Call Specialists are there to help navigate these uncertain times with Seminole County residents.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Call 800-273-8255 if you or someone you know is in crisis – considering suicide or not – call and talk confidentially with a trained crisis counselor 24/7.
- You’ll be connected with a local crisis center in the Lifeline network.
- Counselors listen empathetically and without judgment, work to ensure callers feel safe, help identify options and offer information about local mental health services
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Call 888-333-2377 to connect with support groups, mental health professionals, resources on loss and suicide prevention information