View all facilities
$5 annual membership. Recreation staff will be onsite to verify and update or provide new memberships.
- Adjustable Dog Jumping Station
- Benches and Picnic Tables
- Culvert Hill and Tunnel
- Dog Agility Tires and Tunnel
- Dog Friendly Water Fountain
- Doggie Tiki Hut
- Fire Hydrants
- Pet Waste Stations
- Red Barn Dog House
- All visitors entering the Bark Park must abide by CDC Social Distancing Guidelines at all times.
- Park Capacity - No more than 11 persons maximum, to include Recreation Staff.
- 1 person, per dog will be allowed to enter the Bark Park.
- All Patrons must wear a face covering at all times when in facility.
- All visitors must check in with Recreation Staff.
- No toys, balls, or equipment will be provided or allowed within Bark Park.
- Members are welcomed to bring water for their dog(s). There will be no sharing of water or water dishes between dog owners.
- Restrooms will be available at concessions building.
- In order to service the many dog owners in the community, each patron will be held to a 30-minute session.
- Subject to change without notice.