View all facilities
Center Lake Park
- Dog Park
- Marina / Boat House ($5.00 Add-on)
- Outdoor Stage
- Splash Pad
- Veterans Memorial Tribute
Center Lake Park is the crown jewel of the city’s new Oviedo on the Park development area. The new park includes:
- The Oviedo Cultural Center with a large banquet room for indoor events.
- The Oviedo Amphitheatre, an outdoor amphitheatre with green space for large outdoor events.
- One small outdoor stage and events lawn.
- One small lakeside stage and events lawn.
- A dog park.
- A splash pad and wet deck.
- The boat house with Swan Boat paddle boat rentals. ($5-$10)
- A lakeside promenade and boardwalk around Center Lake.
- A large children's playground.
- A relaxing outdoor chess lounge with Adirondack chairs.
- Public restrooms.
The park offers something for everyone to enhance the quality of life here in Oviedo.
- Splash Pad:
Open daily 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (If the high for the day will not surpass 70 degrees, according to the National Weather Service, the splash pad will not be turned on.)
- Dog Park:
Open daily 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Marina / Boat House:
Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting) 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Swan Boat rentals are $5 each up to two people, and $10 for two to four people.
Monday-Friday, 3pm-7pm. (Weather permitting)
Saturday and Sunday from 11am-7pm. (Weather permitting)