Boards & Committees

Information & Application Process

Any resident of the City of Oviedo who desires to serve on one of the City’s Boards or Committees must complete an interest form using the link below or by contacting the City Clerk’s Office by phone at 407-971-5500. Applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on October 29, 2021, for terms beginning January 1, 2022.

Follow this link to fill out the board interest application form.